This Online Privacy Statement applies to this website, by choosing to continue to use this website, you agree to romejewishtours.com collection and use of personal information and non-personal information as described in this Online Privacy Statement. This Online Privacy Statement only governs the use and disclosure of information collected through this website.
Collection of Information
romejewishtours.com automatically collects the following information:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
- The URL of the website from which you linked directly
- The date and time you accessed the romejewishtours.com website;
- The pages you visited, including the information requested through your browser, the response from your browser, the size of the page you received in response to the request, and the marketing email or web page that referred you to the page you visited; and
- The web browser and operating system you used to access the romejewishtours.com website.
Additionally, romejewishtours.com may request that you provide certain personal information such as name, username, email address, mailing address, telephone numbers, or social network account information.
Use of Information
romejewishtours.com will only use your personal data on a lawful basis to fulfill a legitimate interest of the site. romejewishtours.com may use information collected from your visit to this website to:
- Manage and improve the user experience and preferences associated with this website and communications;
- Track how often people gain access to or read the content;
- Foster further communications and manage your subscription(s) to our publications;
- Invite and/or register you (upon request) to events that may be of interest to you;
- Optimize and personalize your online interactions with the our site
- Fulfill your online requests for goods or services;
- Conduct online research, education, training, or surveys;
- Identify anomalies in web traffic in order to help protect personal and institutional information;
The collection and use of personal information for any other purpose than described herein requires supplemental and more specific notification or consent.
Disclosure or Sharing of Information
romejewishtours.com may use third party service providers and suppliers to facilitate this website or the services the site provides. Those providers and suppliers may have access to the information martinaferraguti.com collects in order to fulfill their obligations .
romejewishtours.com may use various technologies such as cookies, applets, scripts, server logs, custom URL parameters, tracking images, information and correspondence, or web analytics to collect information. Depending on your browser you may be able to disable certain collection methods. This may limit your ability to use some features of this website.
romejewishtours.com may provide links on this website to other websites. romejewishtours.com may also partner with third parties to place romejewishtours.com related ads . Your use other websites is subject to the terms and conditions or privacy statements of the providers of those websites.
Children or Minors
romejewishtours.com not knowingly collect personal information from children or minors. The collection and use of personal information from children or minors for other purposes is subject to supplemental and more specific notification or consent terms.
romejewishtours.com retains your data for at least the minimum required retention.
Additional Rights You May Have Regarding Your Data
Applicable laws may give you additional rights to request access to, or to request the erasure, correction or transfer of, your data. For example, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) provides certain rights to persons who were/are residing in the European Union when data were/are collected. If the EU GDPR applies to your data then you may ask to see your data or request, to the extent allowed by law, to have your data corrected or erased. You may also object to or request restrictions on how your data will be processed. You may ask that your data be forwarded or transferred to another organization. Finally, to the extent allowed by law, you may withdraw consent you have given to certain data processing, without penalty. If you do decide to withdraw consent at a later date, your withdrawal will not affect the legality of the processing of your data up to that point.
If you have questions about the collection or use of information you should contact us. The individual responsible for decisions about the online collection, use and protection of personal data that is described herein and is subject to EU GDPR is identified as the EU GDPR Controller on the organizational website.